[TYPO3-dev] procFunc für textarea

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:37:57 CET 2008

Hi List,

I also tried it with the "wizard" type "select"
at
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/4/3/
it says that "Options related to the selection of elements known from
“select” form-element type in $TCA" are possible. So I tried:

[code]
<my_test>
   <TCEforms>
    <label>My Test</label>
    <config>
      <type>text</type>
      <wizards>
        <select_test_wizard>
          <type>select</type>
          <mode>prepend</mode>
          <items>
            <numIndex index="0">
              <numIndex index="0">BLANK</numIndex>
              <numIndex index="1">0</numIndex>
            </numIndex>
          </items>
          <itemsProcFunc>tx_myclass_tca->testfunc</itemsProcFunc>
        </select_test_wizard>
      </wizards>
    </config>
   </TCEforms>
</my_test>
[/code]

but obviously unlike the manual tells "itemsProcFunc" does not work in a
"select" that is within an "wizard".

- or am I doing something wrong?
Happy for any idea.

greetings