[TYPO3-dev] procFunc für textarea

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:09:57 CET 2008

Hi Joey,

> So what you really want is a set of predefined textblocks the user can
> choose from.

absolutely.

> Well - this is not what you described in your original posting, since the
> items of a selectbox are not create on demand even if you are using
> itemsProcFunc.

I do for items a similar thing. I check the how another field in the
FlexForm is filled and create the items accordingly.
- But you are right, a wizard might really be the better way.
Thanks for the link. I already know it and studied it throughly. But it
still does not work. Closest I got was:

[code]
function wizard  ($PA, $fobj) {
     $content = $this->getContentFormFile();
         $onclick =
"document.".$PA['formName']."['".$PA['itemName']."'].value='".$content."';"
                .implode('',$PA['fieldChangeFunc'])    // Necessary to
tell TCEforms that the value is updated.
                ."return false;";
         $output = '<a href="#"
onclick="'.htmlspecialchars($onclick).'">[load default]</a>';
       }
       return $output;
}
[/code]

... but this does not work cause the content of the file will break the
url. - And if I use urlencode it will break the content.

Any one any further ideas? or knows any extension that does such thing?

greetings

Ron