[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 and Oracle

Tobias Hochgürtel tobias at thochguertel.de
Mon Mar 3 18:29:30 CET 2008

I use

dbal 0.9.9
adodb 4.93.0
Typo3 4.1.5

I havn't created triggers, because I think this part comes later.

My Problem is that I can't compare the Database to the Oracle DB.

I will tomorrow enable display_errors in php.ini and then I hope I can give
mir detailed Informations.

I use now Zend Core PHP for Oracle DB, because I thinked there is Problem with
my PHP (PDO, pdo_OCI) and the connection to the Database. Also when I teste
pdo_oci with the Test command for ethalblish an connection I see a
blank/empty page.

The Typo3 localconf for Debuging is enabled, but I can't see the backend
because I coundn't create the database / fill in the tables..

greets and thanks for helping..