[TYPO3-dev] procFunc für textarea

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:19:14 CET 2008

Hi List,

what I want to do is to load content from a text file into a text
FlexForm field.
I tried it with a wizard:

[code]
function wizard  ($PA, $fobj) {
	$content = $this->getContentFormFile();
         $onclick =
"document.".$PA['formName']."['".$PA['itemName']."'].value='".$content."';"
                .implode('',$PA['fieldChangeFunc'])    // Necessary to
tell TCEforms that the value is updated.
                ."return false;";
         $output = '<a href="#"
onclick="'.htmlspecialchars($onclick).'">[load default]</a>';
       }
       return $output;
}
[/code]

That does work as long as $content can fit in an link. If there are
special characters that break an url it won't work.

Does anybody know an extension that has an wizard like this that loads
larger content into an field? Has anybody an idea?

greetings

Ron