[TYPO3-dev] Random behavior in latest 4.2

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Mar 2 19:45:49 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Updated yesterday morning from SVN. Now tree randomly closes completely
> when I try to open subpages on more than first tree level (sometimes
> closes, sometimes not). Also List module randomly looses "Extended view"
> check (reverts to normal view). I think it started after I changed
> language in my user record to English using "Tools>User admin".
>
> Is it only my problem or anyone else can see it?

I upgraded yesterday night and do not have the list or page tree problem
you encountered, neither in IE 6, nor IE 7 nor FF 2. But when I tried to
to open Tools->user admin in IE 7, it got a runtime error 'object
required'. I do not remember the line, and now I cannot reproduce it
again ...

Regards, Uschi