[TYPO3-dev] Filter and mapping for Array

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 07:43:38 CET 2008

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your idea. I will play around with that filter class.

 >> Same way I want to give the BE-user possibility to ad data. The way
 >> I'm doing it now is to allow him to create an TS-ARRAY in each element
 >> there is again a filter to define where the information should be added.
 > Why not create new records in a sysfolder then?

That's kind of what I'm doing. But I have no idea how to define:
"Add information from the new record A to the information in the old
record C"
or
"Add information from the new record A to all old records where the
title fits this regex"

greetings

Ron