[TYPO3-dev] HTMLparser_rte - Correct configuration?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jun 29 13:33:40 CEST 2008

Hello,
thank you for you ending my search :)
So I just adapted the plugin with htmlspecialchars_decode.

Your hint to IE6:
I know that this could be difficult if IE6 would have to be transformed.
But the tag has an parsefunc, building full LaTeX document passing the
code to the commandline parser which generates an .ps file which is
converted by ImageMagick into an gif which is included inline.
This works fine with all Browsers and works with Caching too ^^

thank your for your hints.

Steffen