[TYPO3-dev] TER kickstarter does not work

Peter Klose Peter_Klose at gmx.de
Sun Jun 29 12:23:08 CEST 2008

Hi,
i already found the solution on my own.
The problem comes with the extrep_wizard extension which is completely outdated as it seems, but still mentioned in the tutorials anyhow.
I installed the kickstarter extension instead which now works fine!
thank you anyway
Peter

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx