[TYPO3-dev] HTMLparser_rte - Correct configuration?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jun 29 09:16:44 CEST 2008

Hello list,
in my current situation I'm having some problems to configure
HTMLparser_rte.
Because we are on scientific presentation wie included LateX renderer
into T3, which works fine so far (custom tag <math></math> ist
processed). For proper work I slightly adapted the existing LaTeX
Extension configuration and configured RTE to keep the <math>-Tag.
For proper alignement of formulars wee need the "&". But onLoad of RTE
this gets transformed to &amp; and saved back in this way to database.

So I looked at RTE API and found HTMLparser_rte,entryHTMLparser_rte and
exitHTMLparser_rte Objekt. Since In HTMLparser_rte i Cant define "keep
content of tag untouched" I tried to use entry and exit...
But this did not work as aspected. So my question is about: how to use
this correctly?
As far I understood I can define
exitHTMLparser_rte.tags.math = 1 that rte stops processing content after
reading <math>
and with entryHTMLparser_rte.tags.math = 1 I can start it again...

But this does not work.. defining this, all Tags beside the <math> Tag
is cleared out.

Any hints or probably clearing up my thoughts.

kind regards
Steffen