[TYPO3-dev] Bug Day June 2008 is on, come join us,

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jun 27 11:56:14 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> it's really nice to have such action, but
> * announcement on the same day when it starts - i myself would like to join,
> but planning while daywork is hard with such short announcement

http://news.typo3.org/news/article/announcing-typo3-bug-day/ - not
announced today, today was only a reminder

However, yes, even the announcement came a little late. There was some
little communication problem, won't happen with the next Bug Day,
prommissed.

> * core list was "dead" in the past week. There are so much open bugs which
> needs to review, so i think first these ones has to be treated

Bug Day is not about reviewing patches, it's about bug triage as
described in my original post and also addresses a wider group of people
from the community than just the (core) developers. I'm going to update
the typo3.org pages to avoid confusion and further clarify what Bug Day
is about.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner