[TYPO3-dev] Guidlines for module developers

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Jun 26 09:19:48 CEST 2008

Hi

Typo3 4.2 use docheaders, which are not used in additional modules.
Might be needed to give some guiding lines?

I have made tm_tvpagemodule Typo3 4.2 style layout using Typo3 4.2 (best
layout using evaluation version of skin_grey_2 but works only with t3skin).

Here latest evaluation versions.
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/?id=evaluations

That is PHP 4 compatible and doesn't use docheader templates because
templavoila/mod1/index.php has been used so many ways.

That is just creating the same functionality, when used Typo3 4.2.1+

Imo code should be PHP 4 compatible in avoid to make several versions
for Typo3. Maybe conditional layout like in my trial.