[TYPO3-dev] Design: Space below content-element only if condition is met...

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:12:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Christopher
<Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a design-problem for which I cannot find a solution.
>
> It is the following:
> 1.
> If the user has clicked "link to top" (only then!), I want to add some space
> under a content-element.
> (The sense is to create some ... space before the next element.)
> How can I do this?
>
> 2.
> This space should NOT appear, if the element is the last one on the page.
> How can I solve this?

If you want a space to appear only when a certain feature is
present--the "to top" link--then add the space to that element. You
may also want to look into "collapsing margins" in CSS rendering [1].

[1] http://www.google.com/search?q=collapsing+margins

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/