[TYPO3-dev] Extension Execution Order

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Tue Jun 24 10:45:42 CEST 2008

Hello List,

i have to execute my extension after all other extensions.
This turns out to be difficult because the priority-property of
ext_emconf.php aparently does not influence the execution-order of the
extensions.
This means i have to place my extension at the bottom of the page, but that
is not what i want.

Is there any possibility to influence the execution-order of extneisons?
If not... can anyone suggest a system-hook wich is executed after all
extensions?

Background: I want to implement a Message-system for validation-errors to
display errors/messages form my different extensions at one palce in the
page (and not at the bottom :-)).

Benno