[TYPO3-dev] Preparing move for TYPO3xdev from SF.net to forge.typo3.org

Andreas Otto andreas at otto-hanika.de
Tue Jun 24 10:18:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

the TYPO3xdev project is preparing to move from SF.net to forge.typo3.org.

The original announcement was posted on 2008-06-14 [1] in the TYPO3xdev
announcement mailinglist on SF.net.

Just in case some developers are not reading emails which come in
through their SF.net email addresses I do repeat the essential parts of
the email here.

Forge.typo3.org requires that each developer has a typo3.org account. So
if you don't have one yet, go and get one.

This also means that the SF.net account names have to be mapped to the
typo3.org account names. I have prepared a wiki page [2] with a table
containing the SF.net account names of all developers of the TYPO3xdev
project. Please have a look at this table and add your typo3.org account
name to the table until 2008-06-29.

[1]<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=typo3xdev-announce&max_rows=25&style=nested&viewmonth=200806>
[2]<http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3xdev2Forge>

Cheers,