[TYPO3-dev] ch_treeview - damcat problems

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Fri Jun 20 16:01:15 CEST 2008

Hi

I have installed the extension ch_treeview so its possible to select a
dam category from within a homemade table. Here is a the important bit
from my TCA.

The tree is shown and works with expand and so far, but when I choose a
dam category I get an error, like one has already been chosen. Its like
there is an invisible item in the textbox on the left. I can select this
invisible item, delete it and then I can choose a category. BUT its not
saved.

I have tested it with the example table from the extension and that
works fine. So do I need to do something extra to get it working with
damcat.

"damcat" => Array (
		"exclude" => 1,
		"label" =>
"LLL:EXT:wk_league/locallang_db.xml:tx_wkleague_match.damcat",
             'config' => Array (
				'type' => 'select',
				'form_type' => 'user',
				'userFunc' => 'tx_ch_treeview->displayCategoryTree',
				'treeView' => 1,
				'treeName' => 'damcategories',
                 'treeMaxDepth' => 999,
				'size' => 1,
				'autoSizeMax' => 100,
				'selectedListStyle' => 'width:250px',
				'minitems' => 0,
				'maxitems' => 0,
				'foreign_table' => 'tx_dam_cat',
				'wizards' => Array(
					'_PADDING' => 2,
					'_VERTICAL' => 1,
					'add' => Array(
						'type' => 'script',
						'title' =>
'LLL:EXT:ch_treeview/locallang_db.xml:tx_chtreeview_example.createNewParentCategory',
						'icon' => 'add.gif',
						'params' => Array(
							'table'=>'tx_dam_cat',
							'pid' => '###CURRENT_PID###',
							'setValue' => 'set'
						),
						'script' => 'wizard_add.php',
					),
					'list' => Array(
						'type' => 'script',
						'title' =>
'LLL:EXT:ch_treeview/locallang_db.xml:tx_treeview_example.listCategories',
						'icon' => 'list.gif',
						'params' => Array(
							'table'=>'tx_dam_cat',
							'pid' => '###CURRENT_PID###',