[TYPO3-dev] WG: TS setup execution/manipulatio in plugins tx_xxxx_pi1

Markus Niewerth [ma] markus at niewerth.com
Thu Jun 19 14:42:13 CEST 2008

Hi there.
Many ppl in our forum group got the question how to manipulate/execute dynamic configured TS setup in the main() routine.
For example:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['defaultTypoScript_setup'] .= "\n[GLOBAL]\n".$this->config['ts'];
This Code is found in the main routine of my plugin pi1. But it dont works. I have tested many many ways to execute my
dynamic generated TS, but it never comes to positve result. So i decided to ask you about it.
Also i have tested: $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->tmpl->setup['config.']['metaCharset'] = "utf-8";
It dont works.
But I get a positive result in this way:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->metaCharset  = $this->config['charset'];
Ok but this is only the Charset i could set. But the dynamic in my plugin-settings configured TS i could'nt execute.
t3lib_extMgm::addTypoScript($_EXTKEY,'setup','
 config.someSettings = foo
',1);
Why dont this work in the pi1? But in the ext_localconf.php it does so.Best regards,
Markus Niewerth (ma)---------------------------------------------GamerzZone.de - the gamers networkwww.gamerzzone.de