[TYPO3-dev] processDatamapClass issue

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Jun 19 14:01:45 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper skrev:
> "Brian Bendtsen" <bb at bellevuevej.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1213872939.16745.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi
>>
>> Im trying to utilize the processDatamap hook to move a news record once it
>> has been created.
>>
>> I have included this in my ext_localconf.php file:
>>
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processDatamapClass'][]
>> = 'EXT:wkleague/class.tx_wkleague_ttnewsPid.php:tx_wkleague_ttnewsPid';
>>

> IIRC you should only use the classname
>
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processDatamapClass'][]
> = 'tx_wkleague_ttnewsPid';
>
> vg Steffen

Hi

ok, but still, nothing happens - I have tried this:

<?php
class tx_wkleague_ttnewsPid {
  function processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray($status, $table, $id,
&$fieldArray, &$tcemain) {
  echo 'test';
  }
}
?>

Just to get some kind of confirmation that the function is actually
called - but maybe there is another way?

/Brian