[TYPO3-dev] pi_getRecord

Sebastiaan van Parijs sebastiaan at framed.nl
Tue Jun 17 10:23:42 CEST 2008

Thnx for your Reply,

The strange part is that the function $this->pi_getRecord() does work
for a different table, there the message doesn't occur so, any idea how
this can be? I did not use the kickstarter to build the extention this
might mean there went something wrong in any part of the configuration
of the tables or where ever?

Ill use the Solution that you gave me, but that doesnt explain how the
$this->pi_getRecord function does work for 1 table and doesnt for the
other... Clearly its some thing i haven't considered, and im eager to
know that makes this go wrong.

So any information on why, or how is very welcome!

Thnx and regards,

Sebastiaan
Framed.nl