[TYPO3-dev] missing right-click menus (additional info)

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 16:35:49 CEST 2008

And also check that there is no space right at the end of the php file
(after the ?>).

That's what caused my menus to break!

Sara

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.