[TYPO3-dev] EM Toto

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jun 6 10:19:24 CEST 2008

Hi Patrick,

"Patrick Gaumond" <patrick at typo3quebec.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1212724828.30523.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> as the EM starts on Saturday i initiated a toto for you.
>> So everyone who has a typo3.org-account is invited to play the game. Just
>> leave your tip there and try to get high score.
>

> What is EM? Usually I think Extension Manager when I see EM...

:-) i see you live outside of europe - it's the "Europameisterschaft" which
is the european soccer tournament

> "Toto" in Québec is the name of a random variable exactly as "foobar". It
> can also means "stupid/idiot" like "T'es donc ben toto" (You're such an
> idiot).

toto is a game (loto/toto) which is well known, many people play this for
money and hope to get millionair.
(But spending a lot of money with hope and a realistic chance of
0,00000000000000000001 % sounds like stupid idiot :-) )
You should have the same in Canada?

> Crazy Germans.   ;)

not more crazy than others ;-)

vg Steffen