[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.3 Unassigned Ideas

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jun 5 10:55:31 CEST 2008

Hey you guys,

the TYPO3 4.3 development started with a kick-off session at the T3DD08
in Elmshorn, Germany.
During that session many feature requests were handed in by our
community. However, there are still some unassigned ideas.

If you or your team are interested in implementing one of those
features, please get in contact with me by direct mail.
Please do not start working on tasks without giving any feedback to me -
it might happen, that two developers are doing the same work.

Here's the link to the TYPO3 v4 development page on Forge where you can
also find the currently unassigned ideas for TYPO3 4.3 and the roadmap:

http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-core

Rock on
olly
--