[TYPO3-dev] Does Page Template Selector (rlmp_tmplselector) work with TYPO3 4.2

Simon Justesen simon at FJERNDETTEsimm.dk
Wed Jun 4 10:40:19 CEST 2008

Gregory Remington skrev:
> Gregory Remington wrote:
>
>> bugs.typo3.org/view.php for details.
> That was supposed to be http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8307
>
> Regards,
> Greg

Tried that :) I still got some problems. All I get is a blank screen,
when I switch to using page template selector

Here is some of my TS

plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1 {
templateType = main
templatePathMain = fileadmin/templates/main/
templatePathSub = fileadmin/templates/sub/
defaultTemplateFileNameMain = index.html

   inheritMainTemplates = 1
   inheritSubTemplates = 1
}

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
content < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
[comment: also tried with content =< plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1]

content = FILE
# content.file = fileadmin/templates/main/index.html
content.defaultTemplateFileName = fileadmin/templates/main/index.html
   elements {
     BODY.all = 1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title
     DIV.all = 1
     TD.all = 1
   }
  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates/main/
}

I checked and double checked if the paths are valid, but the problem
still persists. The same setup works with TYPO3 4.1.6

Best Regards,
Simon