[TYPO3-dev] Magento to TYPO3

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Wed Jul 30 12:32:05 CEST 2008

Hi Niels,

> I do understand now, that you are trying to offer something very nice,
> to be implemented after thorough planification.

yes I hope so.

> It's just not natural to assume that first-hand, not from hobby-php
> implementations.

hehe ;) I do my best and it is by far not my first extension in TER, so
I got a bit of experience.

I got the extension key "magento" transferred from Nikolas (thx
therefore). So this will be the final extension key holding all the sub
projects which are existing now:
- magentoimporter: Import from tt_products
- magentobackend: Login of Magento inside TYPO3, screen at [1]
- API
- FE Plugin
- BE-module

Have a nice day