[TYPO3-dev] Magento => TYPO3: 1st progress report

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Tue Jul 29 16:55:53 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Q: what will the plugin do? Does it show product on the TYPO3 page? Do
> you use Magento formatting or plugin has its own template to format
> products?

the API delivers you an array with all the information.

What I currently do is very simple: Get the correct array using the API
I wrote (which uses the services) and create for every entry in the
array a marker. Marker is used in a normal template.

So you can design everything like you want it to look like. My current
template looks like http://pastebin.com/m664dc67c

Some more progress:
An own extension to get the Backend of Magento into the Backend of TYPO3
using an iframe. No SSO and this is also not that important to me
because it isn't that time consuming and difficult to enter your
username+pwd a 2nd time ;)

I also created an own group at the Magento website [1]. You can add
yourself or create a comment (if you are registered and their website).

Georg

[1] http://www.magentocommerce.com/group/view/243/typo3