[TYPO3-dev] Magento to TYPO3

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Jul 29 10:01:20 CEST 2008

Georg Ringer a écrit :

>> Sometimes minimal is sufficient, and sometimes it's even better than
>> the bloated system. In which way do you think Magneto renders
>> tt_product obsolete?
>
> I never said that tt_products is obsolete! If you need a shop for 10
> products, of course it will be better to use tt_products.

So you declare tt_products for not recommended for shops with more than
only 10 products because a TYPO3 shop based on your Magento extension
will be better and because your Magento team is stronger?

> Of course Magento doesn't have any TS! It is also far more complicated
> to integrate TYPO3 inside Magento because TYPO3 just doesn't have this API!

So this is an antagonism to your previous statement of a very easy
integration of the Magento shop into TYPO3.

Franz