[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3_PROCEED_IF_NO_USER and ajax.php

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:45:18 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1217268910.14636.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>Christoph
Koehler <christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:
>  In article
>  <mailman.1.1217268200.12207.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>Christoph
> Koehler <christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

>  One idea would be to define another section in the typo3_conf_vars.
> Right now, the ajaxIDs are defined in [BE][AJAX], maybe we could
> define something like [BE][AJAX_NO_LOGIN] and add ajaxids to it that
> don't require a login. Then, in ajax.php, we can get the ajaxid, see
> if it doesn't require a login, if it doesn't,
> defineTYPO3_PROCEED_IF_NO_USER, if not -by default- don't define it.

I ended up hardcoding the two ajaxID calls that don't have a user into
ajax.php; it works great. The problem in general is that the
definition needs to be made before init.php is called, and you can't
really do much so early.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 413 days.
You should really try it!