[TYPO3-dev] Modifying TypoScript code to allow access to flexform data

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Jul 28 11:56:05 CEST 2008

Felix Buenemann schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed, that there is basically no way to access flexform data from
> within typoscript, so I'd like to extend this functionality.
>
> I have thought about a syntax like:
>
> someItem = COA
> someItem {
>   10 = TEXT
>   10.field = tx_templavoila_flex|some_flexform_field
>   10.wrap = <span>|</span>
>   20 = TEXT
>   20.field = tx_templavoila_flex|some_other_flexform_field
> }
>
> In which class of t3lib can I find the corresponding code that handles
> .field .data etc.?

tslib_content.php but I would try to do this with user functions instead
 of XCLASSing.

Note that a recenet discussion concerning FlexForms and BE configuration
revealed that a FF can be quite complex, so a simple syntax may only
work for your specific needs, but not all FFs.

But better to have access to fields in a simple case then none.

Masi