[TYPO3-dev] list module hangs at 1 million records

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Tue Jul 22 21:26:33 CEST 2008

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> I have inserted more than 1 million records into one sysfolder by an
> import script. Now I want to see it in the list module ot TYPO3 4.2.1.

Sorry for being a smartass but you dont wanna really look at 1.000.000
lines of any record type or 1.000.000 lines of code or whatever (besides
€ 1.000.000)? It is like loading 10.000 kg on a Smart and asking in a
forum why the damn car isn't driving anymore.

Anyway there is an ext in TER which enables a kind of pagination in the
list view, I just don't find it right now.

Georg