[TYPO3-dev] Crawler Extension - Mountpoint support and development in future

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Wed Jul 16 13:50:04 CEST 2008

Hello all,

we used the crawler extension in several projects. Now we improved the
extension, so it supports also mountpoint handling. This is important,
because the mountpage (and if exists the subpages of the mountpage)
should also be indexed.

I created a bug report and uploaded the tested patch and the t3x file.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8983

It would be great if the bug could be fixed in the next version of the
extension.

Is there any news, if the extension becomes part of forge? Then we also
(Jonas Dübi and me) would like to become part of the development team of
the crawler extension.

Kind regards

Sonja