[TYPO3-dev] New flexform featur

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 16 13:14:15 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> I have an idea:
>> imagine following syntax:
>> <default>PAGETS:TCAdefaults.tt_content.pi_flexform.myVar</default>
>>
>> that would simplify everything, no check against unique or nested
>> fields. A simple function can check against pageTS.
>
> And what if I want to start my normal default value with "PAGETS:"?

Hi,

really? There are some keywords like LLL: etc. having the opportunity to
have these options the keywords are forbidden (not much, and only the start)

One additional: to prevent cross overs the namespace could be limited like
<default>PAGETS:myVar</default>
should be in PageTS like
TCAdefaults.tt_content.pi_flexform.tx_myplugin_pi1.myVar = ...

But this could be worked out.
i only thought about a way where integration should be not a big problem
and all the complex analysis of Flexform and levels would be not
necessary, the author is responsible for using the right varnames.

vg Steffen