[TYPO3-dev] Spamfilter-Service

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Tue Jul 15 09:54:02 CEST 2008

Daniel Pšötzinger schrieb:
> The extension "spamdetection" was planed for this,
> (used as a service for other extensions)

I sort of managed to install the application (well, the files are
there...). Now, the whole thing looks very straight forward. All I would
have to do seems to be to add a few lines into getSpamPercentForText()
which do a http-Request to my API-Form and get the number out of the
result (maybe with a few multiplications - we'll see). It might only get
active when you call getSpamPercentForText() with a pseudo-ruleset like
"onlinespfgblib" (that way it can be ommitted if you don't want to waste
bandwith).

What do you think? Is that the right track?

Regards
      Peter