[TYPO3-dev] Spamfilter-Service

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Mon Jul 14 22:07:03 CEST 2008

Hi

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> I don't complain, I just ask!

OK. Sorry. Most people ask only if they complain ;-)
> This is a TYPO3 mailinglist, so there should be a connection to TYPO3.
> If not, this is maybe better in typo3.offtopic!

Uhm... didn't know there's such a list. Sorry. At the other hand...
where in the webdesigning-world is spam protection "off topic"?

I definitely have to be picky about the lists I subscribe to - otherwise
my mailbox will soon explode. :-(
> Probably this is also why you don't get more response here.

Maybe...  or nobody has got the time to make it an extension and all
fear that they might need to work if they say something ;-)
> Georg
> PS: I won't ask my magento questions here because response won't be big ^^

Ehr... what's magento? Oh, google knew it ;-) Uhm... if you want to
include it into typo3 I don't know why it was a problem to tell people
around her. But I am probably not the right one to decide what's
appropriate in here and what's not.

Well, my posting wasn't meant to be a question but more a proposal for
something which might be useful for several typo3-extensions.

Unfortunately all I try to do will be rather dirty since my experience
in the typo3-codebase is virtually non-existing...

Regards
     Peter