[TYPO3-dev] Spamfilter-Service

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Mon Jul 14 17:25:29 CEST 2008

Hello all

Even though Akismet was faster than I I still decided to continue with
spfgblib  ;-)  Now I have built a simple page which should be usable as an
API for automated Spam-checking. Here it is:
http://www.chabis.ch/helpers/api/index.php

For trying it out you need a valid userid. Ther is "tester" which can
only check if a text is known SPAM. If you want to get a higher level
which can also train the filter please write your application and tell
me what you want to do (i.E. integrate it into an extension).
Then I may give you a personal ID.

If you want to become part of the project you may also go to
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/spfgblib

Regards
    Peter