[TYPO3-dev] keep the good old extensions alive / crawler and cachemgm

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Thu Jul 10 13:56:21 CEST 2008

Daniel Pšötzinger schrieb:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>> Daniel Pšötzinger wrote:

>>> Hello
>>>
>>> It is kasper.
>>>
>>> Do you found any bugs - because we solved some of the bugs we had
>>> recently.
>>>
>>> greetings
>>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> I think Kasper would be glad to hand over the key to you if you would
>> want to do further development. We have improved "loginusertrack" (not
>> updated since - 24.05.2003) and hope to get the key transferred any
>> time soon to publish a new version.
>>
>> gRTz
>>
>> ben
> ok - i will ask him - thx

Hello Daniel,

did you ask Kasper, because of the key of the crawler extension?

It would also be great, if the crawler (and also the useful cachemgm)
extension would become part of forge.typo3.org.

Whats your opinion here?

It would be a pity, if this useful extensions wouldn't be improved in
the future.

Kind regards,

Sonja