[TYPO3-dev] Developer of extension nsb_cat2menu doesn't answer

Philipp Metzler phil at goli.at
Wed Jul 9 19:00:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I'd be willing to spend some money for
an update but I'd like to release the new version to the TER then. So
is there any possibility to get hold of the username/password/key
whatever necessary to upload the new version. The original programmer
of the extension doesn't answer anymore. What do you think guys?

> Philipp Metzler kirjoitti:
>> Hello,
>>
>> We use the extension nsb_cat2menu to display tt_products categories
>> in
>> the frontend. If possible we would like to implement some features
>> and
>> give it back to the community by releasing a new version. The
>> developer
>> of the extension Sami Ben-yahia sittinggoat at hotmail.com unfortunately
>> doesn't answer to emails. Sent one on the 18th of June and one on the
>> 30th of June. Do you have another contact to him? What do you
>> suggest?
>> Release it by using another name?
>
> yes - I have made some improvements to that plugin - maybe you are
> interested on them?

Best regards,

Philipp

DI Philipp Metzler