[TYPO3-dev] getRootline function not stopping

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 9 10:34:35 CEST 2008

Hi!

Daniel Pšötzinger wrote:
>> typo3(0)
>> -rootpage
>> --domain1
>> --domain2
>>
>> this causes the behaviour that typolink between domains even with the
>> flag config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages do not work.
>>
> sorry i mean config.typolinkCheckRootline=1

I had this case for a client some time ago. It works with latest realurl. You can even put domains like this:

globe
|-- domain1
   |-- page1
       |-- domain2

And it links properly. At least here. But you must have both root template at each domain and "Is root of website" set in page properties.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/