[TYPO3-dev] exec_SELECTgetRows parameters

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Wed Jul 9 10:24:11 CEST 2008

Has anyone had any success with ordering the results of exec_SELECTgetRows
in descending order?

$res=$GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB"]->exec_SELECTgetRows("uid", "tx_table", "1=1", "uid
DESC", 1);

this would in theory give me the last uid in "tx_table" by it only ever
seems to return the first. I know I could ref it by $res[count($res)]["uid"]
but it simply does not seem right to this this outside the function. Have I
missed something so obvious. The docs in
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_cgl/4.1.0/view/1/4/are
a bit out of date and don't mention the exec_ functions which have
superceded SELECTquery and the like, so any help is appreciated.

Fr. S

--
Fr. Simon Rundell SCP
Parish of S. Thomas the Apostle, Elson