[TYPO3-dev] New opportunities with sponsored projects

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Tue Jul 8 20:18:33 CEST 2008

Hi Stig

We'r already discussing the sponsorship internally. I can not guaranty
that and I can not guaranty how much. But as soon as we know how much we
want to spend on which project, we will do so.

I think it's a great idea it just needs some time!

Perhaps a little smaller improvement with less budged as pilot project
would be nice, so everyone can see that it works.

Best regards,
Jonas