[TYPO3-dev] Mountpoint handling / problems

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 2 21:03:52 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Any opinions on that?
>
> Just mount it for user as user mount point.

Hi,

the problem is following

root
|- [1] main page
|- [2] theme 1
|- - [3] subtheme 1
[4]subagency
|- [5] mountpage of theme 1

Now when you see page 4 in FE, you have [2] and [3] in menu because they
are mounted with mp 5.
But - I'm not possible to link to subtheme 1 page as subpage from mp 5,
i always are child of root, but i need to stay beyond subageny (4)

When I change the link in rte manually (say id=3&MP=2-5) rte says: page
not found
But Left menu creates this link and this works

I hope that describes the problem better, i don't know how i can do it.

vg Steffen

vg Steffen