[TYPO3-dev] Ideas

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Jul 1 08:12:39 CEST 2008

Hello list,
I'm currently thinking about the following:
TYPO3s Pages lacks somne kind of "current state" and "assigned to"
functionality. Admins should have the possibility to set Asssign to be
user, be users should have the possibility zu self-assign to page if
no-one has it until now. Further more author, and author_email could
automatically be set if assigned to took place.
In fact with this data we could improve page tree with highlighting of
your "jobs". This might be done with an button in header, graying out
(like with search) the pages not assigned to you oder by another
backgroundcolor for the row with the page, or another font color.

Additionally I would like to introduce some kind of workingstate so that
we might apply things like "not started yet" "currently working on"
"backponed" "finished, not reviewed" "reviewed" and / or others.

IN BE this should go in Icon Overlay, title Tag of page and automatic
generated ToDo List in Taskcenter and dashboard.
In addition we might use such thing on informational websites showing up
the "quality" of content. Such as MediaWiki shows if page was reviewed.

What do you think about such improovements?

Steffen