[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Jan 30 18:36:18 CET 2008

Georg Ringer wrote:
> I agree with you Masi but at the same time I really appreciate the work
> of Bernhard but IMO it is the wrong way to develop a solution, present
> it and demand afterwards money for a work nobody really asked for.

Hi  again !

Ok. Reason for this whole thing.

A customer of mine:

http://halbehalbe.at/

asked me if I could "fix" that "Page is being generated" problem. He was
in the opinion that this is some kind of bug cause it happened quite often
and I didn't inform him about this "feature" of TYPO3 before I sold him the
site.

After finalizing the project and being in production use those "Page is
being
generated" pages started to appear more often (The start page of this site
is only cached for about 15 minutes) ...

My customer isn't willing to pay all 400 Euro - in his opinion this is a
bug of
TYPO3.

And I have to earn money to live - and can't live from your "thx
Bernhard" ...
sound harsh but thats life ...
Do not belive that "freelancers" earn that much money.
Sometime I think it would be better to work in a company ...
When I worked at mokka I worked on patches and bugfixes in my spare time.
Now I have NO spare time ! :(

STATUS: I already got 2 sponsors which would sponsor 180 Euro together
... if
some other are interested drop me a mail ... if not just leave it ... I
think we should
keep this thread technically ...

greets,
Bernhard