[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Jan 26 14:32:27 CET 2008

On Jan 26, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Ingo Renner wrote:

> Tobias Pierschel wrote:
>
> Hi Tobias,
>
>> So we where very interessted in this bugfix.
>
> well, how about paying Bernhard for his work then and getting a
> "real" fix?
>
> all the best
> Ingo

I hate to say it, but what are we buying? Don't get me wrong,
although I never seen Berhard as a person, I always liked him to
see him hanging around the #TYPO3 channel for some interesting
conversations.

But how do we know his solution really works under all situations,
what impact does it have for core and/or extensions.

The 'page is being generated' function was created not for nothing.

How about a solution like this:

Berhard proposes his solution to core developers when core developers
says its
a proper solution the association will pay him and his work get's into
core. That
said also if all member of the association agrees on it.

all the best,
Ries van Twisk