[TYPO3-dev] PageTree Icons in Typo3

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Jan 27 17:13:43 CET 2008

Hey Christoph,

I also noticed that there are not just these icons missing in the
pagetree for t3skin but e.g. the "CSV" button in the list module and the
"export" button still are from the oldskin.

Can you address this in the HCI list so we can summarize the missing
icons? I think Jens wanted to change the icons in t3skin anyway, and
this way we won't forget one.

One more thing is the icon in the list module of t3skin. When listing a
single table and there are more than 100 records you can navigate with
the top / down icons. "pilup.png" is different from the "pildown.png"
style-wise. Should be fixed too.