[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sat Jan 26 15:27:02 CET 2008

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Tobias Pierschel wrote:
>
> Hi Tobias,
>
>> So we where very interessted in this bugfix.
>
> well, how about paying Bernhard for his work then and getting a "real" fix?

The recent discussion shows that there are several doubts that this
patch will solve the behaviour on the "page is being generated" issue.
I suggest that Bernhard sends his patch to one or two Core Developers
which can pre-review his work and tell the community whether it fixes
the mentioned behaviour - but of course only Bernhard agrees to it.

With that expertise all interested people can proceed with sponsoring
and honouring Bernhard's work and finally the patch will enter the Core.

What do you think?

olly
--
Oliver Hader