[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at vision-pool.de
Sat Jan 26 13:49:36 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry ,
we made this experience even on fresh installed typo3 pages without any
extensions on the site!!! Just refresh the site several times and you
have the same effect.

If two users in a compnay with the same IP request the same page only a
half second later the "page is beeing generated" message comes along.

So we where very interessted in this bugfix.

Greetings
Tobi