[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at vision-pool.de
Fri Jan 25 18:39:09 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,
you are right.
Better a car without airbags, instead a car whithout a steeringwheel ;-)

On high trafficpages there are no other choice to comment out this line.
No customer and user understands why this messages comes, although the
page is cached.

If Bernhard has the solution to bring back our airbags, where are on it.
But i would appreciate, if we could support the whole TYPO3! community
with a sponsorship, not only one programmer (who did a perfekt job).
I think there are lot of people in the typo3 community who deserve a
sponsorship for their work.

Just my two cents.
Greetings
  T o b i