[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at vision-pool.de
Fri Jan 25 16:28:51 CET 2008

Hi all,
we know this annoying problem and we are very interessted in a real
solution. In the meantime we helped us in the following way:

"typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\class.tslib_fe.php"

search for: "$this->tempPageCacheContent();"
change in: "// $this->tempPageCacheContent();"

I appreciate Bernhards work and can also understand why he wants a
little sponsoring (time is not for free), but is this not a assignment
for the association to handle such requests?

Greetings from Hamburg
  T o b i