[TYPO3-dev] Wrong FE-user authenticated

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 25 08:48:33 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have something weird happening on one of my sites. FE users
authenticate themselves but occasionally they get greeted by the wrong
name (e.g. user A is greeted as user B). I'm wondering whether this is
an error in the authentication service (which is custom-made for
connecting to some obscure 3rd-party application) or a cache issue.

Before digging too deep into the matter I would have liked to know if
anyone of you had already encountered such a problem and had any
pointers as to where to look.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

--

Francois Suter