[TYPO3-dev] Data Exchange between two plugins within the same extension

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Jan 24 11:44:51 CET 2008

Hi,

> piVars have seperated-Namespaces for each plugin. I think its not nice
> to prefix every "link creation" with: $this->prefixId = pi2-name.

why do you use two independet piVar namespaces? Simply use the same and
you're free to go. Alternatively you could easily fetch the piVars from
the other extension and use those.

> Is there a technical clean way to transfer such data?

- share them in $GLOBALS['TSFE']->register
- or use the same namespace
- or fetch the piVars of the other extension with
   '$otherPiVars = t3lib_div::GParrayMerged("otherNameSpace")'
- or use lib/div for your extension and assign the same designator
   (which leads to the same result then equal namespaces for piVars,
   but is a bit more futuresave in directions of TYPO35).

--
Greetings,
Franz