[TYPO3-dev] Help needed: CSS for new backend.php for TYPO3 4.2

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Jan 23 15:28:00 CET 2008

Hey Patrick,

Patrick Broens wrote:
> Yepz
>   Thanks for doing so Patrick! So then
>> only the page module remains (and optionally all other sub-modules in
>> "Web")
> Right. I'll have a look at it when the docheader for list module is
> finished. Probably tomorrow.
Crap, I worked on this too yesterday when I was on the train. But let's
see...

this is what I did:
- in alt_doc.php: reordered the docheader buttons with a HTML-template
based solution (so it's a HTML template file with markers for the
docheader, and the skins can overwrite this file so they could style the
BE file as they like).
- in db_list.php: created a function to return the available buttons in
array, there is more to do here, more abstraction, use of HTML templates
as well etc.

Could you contact me (I'll be available in a couple of hours) through
Skype so we can consolidate our efforts?

Sorry guys for not letting you know. I just had some time left...

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org